Mindfulness keeping teaching simple and elegant – online course
November 7 @ 7:00 pm - November 21 @ 8:00 pm GMT£65.00
Mindfulness keeping teaching simple and elegant
Three Week Online Course
PRICE: £65.00 for three weeks
This Mindfulness keeping teaching simple and elegant online course is led by Suryacitta. This is the only online teaching masterclass he is running in 2018.
Do you feel you need to give lots of information to give value for money?
Do you feel you over complicate mindfulness?
Do you feel nervous that you won’t have all the answers to students questions?
- How to introduce stories and metaphors to enrich your teaching and the experience of your students.
- How to use thought labelling to help you and your students to work with busy thoughts
- How to help your students work with difficult emotions.
- How to introduce and to use pauses and silence as teaching and learning aides.
- Why most teachers say too much whilst guiding meditations and why you shouldn’t.
All too often I see teachers relying on mindfulness cliches when responding to students’ questions. During these mindfulness training masterclass online sessions we will explore how to move beyond using cliches.
The three pillars of mindfulness teaching.
Two of the most beautiful words in the English language are simplicity and elegance and along with clarity form the three pillars of mindfulness teaching. I will show you how to express these three qualities in your teaching making it more beautiful, profound and transformative.
Saying less means learning more. You will explore how to say more with saying less. You will discover how to enquire not just through words but stories, and metaphor.
“Thank you Suryacitta for an inspiring and helpful 8 weeks. I think the impact will last much longer. A lot of food for thought. Thank you for the gentle facilitation. I had never experienced a course of this kind previously where the leader seemed to leave his ego behind. and it works.” Catherine