Train to teach Mindfulness 6 day course – places available
14th July 2018 @ 10:00 am - 19th July 2018 @ 4:30 pm BST£100 - £650
Sunnyside House, 12 Groby Lane, Newtown Linford, Leicestershire, LE60HH VIEW MAP
The training course will be led by Suryacitta Malcolm Smith and Gaynor Quilter
Includes lunch each day along with drinks and snacks. All our meals are vegetarian.
If you live at a distance accommodation can be arranged in local hotel or B&B. Accommodation ranges from the as little as £25 per night in air B&B to the luxurious.
Sunnyside – the venue is situated in Newtown Linford and set in the heart of beautiful Charnwood Forest. The venue is a two-minute walk from stunning Bradgate Deer Park.
As well as exploring the themes below there will be ample time for discussion around teaching and the opportunity to explore areas of interest.
During the training we will show you:
- The subtleties of mindfulness and how to teach them
- How to help your students work with difficult emotions and thoughts
- How to enquire into a student’s experience of mindfulness
- Will Gain confidence and trust in mindfulness
- How to use the wonderful tools of metaphor and images and stories in teaching
- How to teach from your own experience
- Basic Buddhist teaching which give mindfulness back its roots – and everything with roots is stronger
Practices covered on the retreat:
- Sitting Meditation
- Body Scan
- Three Step Breathing Space
- Mindful Movement/Walking
- Compassion Meditation
- Choiceless Awareness
Please contact us if you are unsure if the training retreat is suitable for you.
Please see our WHAT PEOPLE SAY page about our training.
Our training retreats are very popular and there are a limited number of spaces. So it is important that any cancellation, or changes, to bookings are made well in advance.
If you need to transfer to a later training retreat we can do this free of charge.