Teach mindfulness with confidence and ease with Suryacitta – online course
November 7 @ 6:45 pm - November 21 @ 7:45 pm GMT£65.00
How to Teach Mindfulness with Confidence and Ease
Three Week Online Course
PRICE: £65.00 for three weeks
Are you Happy with the Way you Teach Mindfulness?
Do you sometimes feel a fraud when teaching – nervous that you won’t have all the answers to students questions? Do you overcompensate by giving lots of information and struggle to stay present in the deeper experience that you are trying to communicate?
- How to introduce stories and metaphors to enrich your teaching and connect directly with the experience of your students.
- Why talking too much in guided meditation is the wrong thing to do.
- How to introduce and to use pauses and silence as teaching and learning aides.
- How to use thought labelling to help your students calm their frantic minds.
- How to guide your students to work with difficult emotions.
How to teach mindfulness with confidence and ease online course is open to all mindfulness teachers globally.
Saying less means learning more. You will explore how to say more by saying less.
“Thank you Suryacitta for an inspiring and helpful 8 weeks. I think the impact will last much longer. A lot of food for thought.” EH
“Thank you for the gentle facilitation. I had never experienced a course of this kind previously where the leader seemed to leave his ego behind. and it works.” Catherine
“It was an excellent course – very well paced and well taught. I found the teacher to be very encouraging, helpful and he has a great sense of humour“. Joyce