You are how you eat, building a healthy relationship to food. Eight week courses led by Gaynor Quilter and Suryacitta.
NEXT WEEKEND RETREAT FEBRUARY 4TH - 5TH 2017 Cost £165
Who is the course for:
The mindful eating course is designed for all those who would like to improve their relationship to food. Whether you have a moderate tendency to overeat like a lot of us do or whether you are struggling with being overweight or with obesity then this course may help you.
Most courses and techniques try to impose change from the outside. This course does not aim to do that. Mindfulness which you will learn on this course brings about change on the inside. It is a natural and organic process and anybody can learn it. All you need is willingness and an open mind.
Principles of mindful eating:
- Learning to be aware of physical hunger and satisfaction cues to guide your decision to begin eating and to stop eating.
- Realising that food in not really the problem.
- Bringing a non-judgemental attitude to your eating habits.
- Mindful eating is simply a way to become more conscious of how you eat.
- Mindful eating is more about how you eat, not what you eat.
- Mindful eating in not depriving your self of foods you like.
Please Note: We are also running short training weekends for those who would like to train to teach our Mindful Eating course. The eight week course and teacher training retreat are the pre-requisites. Please contact us for more information.